I love the world of blogs! It is my tiny bit of downtime each day and I am grateful for that. I have been writing MooMama for about 8 months now and have met some truly wonderful people!
Toni Brockliss, from Little Suitcase (or formerly Modern Day Pioneers), is one of those people that I am happy to have met! I find it wonderous that I can communicate instantly with a woman living with her "3 rays of sunshine" all the way across the world in Australia!
Toni nominated me for The Circle of Friends Award! My first blog award! Thank you, Toni!
I have to list 5 things I would like to do and then pass it along to 5 others.
- I would like to start filling up some of the endless blank journals collecting dust on my shelves.
- I would like to make a killer risotto.
- I would like to finish reading Infinite Jest but feel it may end up as bad book clutter.
- I would like to actually complete a project before starting a new one. (this is almost impossible for me)
- I would like to press a fast forward button to Autumn...brisk weather perfect for sweater wearing, the smell of wood burning, the rustle of wind in color drenched trees, pumpkins and Halloween parties... ah, yes. Soon, very soon.