I was one of two lucky winners that received a diaper bag from Whole Foods Baby! I was thrilled when it arrived filled with organic goodies!
I had participated in a live web chat about Healthy Moms and Healthy Families at The Motherhood. To see the archived blog about that chat, click here.
Thank you to Whole Foods Market for sponsoring the giveaway and also to The Motherhood who continues to bring a wealth of information to their growing community of mothers!
Below are links to all of the products I was sent:
- Disposable diapers from Seventh Generation.
- Bellybars and Bellybar Shakes from BellyBar Products.
- An organic bear doll from MiYim.
- The Carrot and Pumpkin Baby Shampoo and Wash, Intense Therapy Creams for Baby and a Peter Rabbit doll from Peter Rabbit Organics
- Mother's Milk Tea from Traditional Medicinals
- Teething Tablets from Hyland's.