Evangeline has a tooth! She is making quick work of a second one, also!
What lovely things does this seven month old babe fill her day with?
- She is crawling like a champ now! Sometimes she crawls with one knee down and one leg in the air. It is a half crawl / wants to walk thing going on. She is trying to take after her big sister, Madelyn, who never crawled on her knees!
- This will be her second month of eating food! I am a huge believer in Dr. Greene's White Out Campaign so Eva is chomping away on great real foods. She has enjoyed bananas, organic yogurts and applesauce, oatmeal, sweet potato, carrots, peas, wild rice, ground beef and chicken as well. All the food she eats is usually what we are eating together during family meals!
- Evangeline is already beginning to pull herself to a standing position without help! Eeee! Just this morning she was standing at the bottom step in the living room! Oh no... time to break out the safety gates!
- She is babbling up a storm! Babababa and Dadadada is her current topics of conversation but no Dada/Daddy connection to the words yet. Soon!
- Evangeline is a personable, loving, amazing little person! We can not wait to see what sunshine she brings to us next month!