Monday, October 12, 2009
I finished working on my "Spooky" Banner! It is made the same way as the Autumn Banner but the flags and lettering are smaller. This size works better with the fireplace mantle.
The mantle is still a work in progress. I just threw some decorations up there. It may change in the upcoming weeks.
As I was completing the banner, I made an extra skull and bones for Sophia's pirate costume. Using double-sided Heat n Bond adhesive, I ironed on the skull to an existing black shirt. I plan on putting some lace around the cuffs to match the bottom of her pirate skirt!
Arrrggggh! Sophia is almost ready for Halloween!