Well, this morning I noticed that my Google Reader was taunting me with 647 unread items. O.k., so I have fallen a bit behind.
I thought to myself:
Self? Could you have too many blog subscriptions? Are there any blogs that you find uninspiring or not worth your time? And, is it possible to eliminate some?
The answer to all these questions is a resounding... No.
I love them all. Sorry, Google Reader. You can’t quit your day job just yet.
I will just have to “Mark All As Read” and continue on from here with a clean slate.
Don’t you wish you could do that with laundry? Simply throw out the pile of dirty clothes mounted as high as your three-year old and baskets of freshly cleaned ones would magically appear folded in dresser drawers instead? *Sigh*
Here are a couple of great finds I pulled from my daunting list of blogs: Enjoy!
- Larissa at mmmcrafts takes dioramas to a whole new level! So inspiring! Check out her framed paper designs of Little Red Riding Hood, a House, a Snowy Bird, and a Family Clothesline.
- Julia from Glimpses into the Life is hosting a Creative Book Exchange. Leave a comment on her blog if you are interested in swapping some crafty books!
- Tricia at The Orchard posted a recipe for Gingerbread Cookies! What a great Autumn recipe! I have not tried them yet, but they are on my agenda for next week.
- There has been much talk in the media about Flu shots and H1N1 virus (Swine Flu) shots. Be informed before making the decision to vaccinate your children: 18 Reasons NOT to Give the Flu Shot to Children.
- Take a Child Outside Week has started! Plan some outdoor Autumn activities this weekend! We will be heading to the Celtic Classic!
- A video clip of the Glengarry Bhoys. We get to see them tomorrow night! Yea!