Fun facts about this photo:
- This is a photo I took of my brother, Jason, holding sweet Evangeline on the Fourth of July.
- The setting is in the backyard of my parents house where we hold our annual Family Fun Fair complete with custom team shirts, games, prizes and loads of snacks!
- Jason thought it was funny to put a Phillies hat on Eva for a photo op. (Go Phillies!)
- I love doing color selection on photos! I would actually do it to every single one I take but that might get out of control in a short amount of time.
- Jason is 33 years old. He has a bachelor's degree in biology and a doctorate in geology and currently works as a professor in a prestigious college.
- He's also my oldest brother, who is not only intelligent but a handsome, funny, super kind and totally stand-up-has-your-back kinda guy!
- He's also single! ;)
You may now resume all weekend activities . . . thank you and good night!