Tonight will be our last hurrah of snacking because I have strayed off the path of healthy and reasonable and entered a far-away place called grazing which simply must end. Hard to do with as many tasty, comforting, holiday foods we have had the pleasure to indulge in.
However, if I see another chocolate marshmallow anything before the following Christmas year, it will most definitely be too soon.
So, resolutions. Yes, I like to set goals for myself each year. I consider it more of a Wish List of 2010. We all decided to pick 10 goals to inspire ourselves in 2010.
Here are mine:
- Celebrate the Solstices and Equinoxes
- Start my own Happiness Project 2010
- (Re)learn how to knit
- Keep a one-sentence journal
- Finish unfinished projects
- Create an Etsy shop
- Lose weight; choose healthier foods
- Blog at least twice a week
- Declutter/ minimalize (check out Unclutterer and the mnmlist)
- Set up the twins' bedroom
Then sing, young hearts that are full of cheer, with never a thought of sorrow; the old goes out, but the glad young year comes merrily in tomorrow.