A Circle Journal is a creative book passed along through a group of friends and family, each adding their own page. These creative journals usually have a theme and I chose, "A Day in the Life..."
I bought a hard cover, spiral bound artist book at my local craft store, decorated the cover and added an instruction page.
The instructions included:
- the theme!
- up to 2 pages could be used each time the book was passed to you!
- draw, stamp, write, paint, use photos, create lists, doodle, cut & paste, create!
- don't forget to sign your name and date the page(s)!
- do not hold on to the journal for too long, keep it moving!
- once the page(s) were complete, pass the journal to a person inspired to contribute!
On our trip to the mountains, the twins had fallen asleep and Mike took the other three girls on an adventure through the woods to go swimming at the lake.
Therefore, I got some much needed quiet time and worked on my circle journal entry.